VITAMIN D3 2000 IU tablets
Dietary supplement VITAMIN D3 2000 IU is recommended for a healthy adult population up to 75 years of age with vitamin D3 deficiency in the diet.
Vitamin D contributes to:
- normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- normal blood calcium levels
- the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- the maintenance of normal muscle function
- to the normal function of the immune system
Moreover, vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)