2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small simple file sent along with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during your next visit.
3. WHAT ARE SCRIPTS?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. WHAT IS A PIXEL TAG?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor website traffic. To do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5. COOKIE FILES
5.1 Functional cookies
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
5.2 Analytical cookies
Analytics cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
5.3 Marketing cookies
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
6. INSERTED COOKIES
7.1 MANAGE YOUR COOKIES SETTINGS
8. YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA
Masz następujące prawa w odniesieniu do swoich danych osobowych:
- You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to access the personal data we know about.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, delete or block your personal data at any time.
- If you consent to the processing of your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to request the controller of all your personal data and to transfer it in full to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are legitimate grounds for processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this cookie statement. If you file a complaint about the way your data is handled, we would like to hear from you, but you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the Office for Personal Data Protection.
9. ENABLING / DISABLING AND DELETING COOKIES
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that some cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change your web browser settings so that you will receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, see the instructions in the help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after giving your consent when you visit our websites again.
10. CONTACT DETAILS
If you have any questions regarding our policy, cookies and statements, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or by correspondence: Pharmacy Lab Sp. z o.o., ul. Wał Miedzeszyński 262, 04-792 Warsaw